Unlike RFID, which does not work under muck piles, Peytec's MuckPuck™ Tags transmit through more than 20 tons of muck piles letting the drivers know what type of muck they carry and where they should drive to next.
How Does Peytec's MuckPuck™ Tag Work?
Step 1: Activate
Hover a magnet over the MuckPuck™ to activate it.
Step 2: Register
Program the critical information such as muck type, grade, etc. to the MuckPuck™ tag with your smart phone's NFC Technology (same as credit card contactless payment technology)!
Step 3: Deploy
Throw the MuckPuck™ on the desired pile to remotely login to our secure Industrial IoT website, tablet or smart phone to track the muck movement.
What Does Peytec's MuckPuck™ Tag Track?
Who Benefits from the MuckPuck System?
- Accurately track material and compare it back to forecasted grades
- Remotely track material movement from a source location to a rock breaker, surface, or mill
- Identify individual rounds of material
- Ensure the ore and waste get appropriately handled to the right passes
- Monitor mill grades and control the material that gets to the mill grades.
- Real-time material movement reports
- Proactive reconcilation of mine
- Automated cycle-time measurement
- Real-time visual presentation of ore location
- Progressive AI stock prediction based on cycle times and grade predictions
- Tools to design modern employee bonus programs
- Amazing tool to help upgrade the chart of accounts to accurately capture costs
- Get the real-time update of the load drop off based on the content of the muck pile
- Get incentivized for your extra efforts to help keep the muck moving
- Get less of radio requests and more time to focus on your job and the road
Featured Partners and Affiliations
Cisco Press is a publishing alliance between Cisco Systems® (NASDAQ: CSCO) and the Pearson Education division of Pearson plc (NYSE: PSO). Established in 1996, Cisco Press has published more than 400 technology titles and distributed more than 3 million products to support Cisco networking professionals and students.
Wesbtburne - Rexel
Westburne is #1 electrical supplier in Canada. Westburne helps power Canada through our 102 branches throughout Canada. With immediate convenience services such as 24/7 web access, local market delivery, and easy pick-up.
A Smart Material Management Solution
Track muck piles from their point-of-origin (e.g. blasting area) all the way to their destination (e.g. crusher) in real-time!
Real-Time Ore Tracking Solution
Track all your muck piles anywhere, anytime in real-time to have greater confidence in efficient operation and accurate reports
Peytec also serves the following Industries
No more barcodes or other handheld scanners! Eliminate manual transactions by deploying Peytec's location-enabled real-time Smart Inventory Management System.
Track crop health and field around the clock reliably and cost-effectively and triggers real-time phone call, text, and email alerts in case of anomaly detection.
Track your shippment inside containers in more than 170 countries 24/7 through the comfort of your smart phones, tablets, and computers accurately and in real-time.