Unlike RFID, which does not work under muck piles, Peytec's MuckPuck™ Tags transmit through more than 20 tons of muck piles letting the drivers know what type of muck they carry and where they should drive to next.
How Does Peytec's MuckPuck™ Tag Work?
What Does Peytec's MuckPuck™ Tag Track?
Who Benefits from the MuckPuck System?
- Accurately track material and compare it back to forecasted grades
- Remotely track material movement from a source location to a rock breaker, surface, or mill
- Identify individual rounds of material
- Ensure the ore and waste get appropriately handled to the right passes
- Monitor mill grades and control the material that gets to the mill grades.
- Real-time material movement reports
- Proactive reconcilation of mine
- Automated cycle-time measurement
- Real-time visual presentation of ore location
- Progressive AI stock prediction based on cycle times and grade predictions
- Tools to design modern employee bonus programs
- Amazing tool to help upgrade the chart of accounts to accurately capture costs
- Get the real-time update of the load drop off based on the content of the muck pile
- Get incentivized for your extra efforts to help keep the muck moving
- Get less of radio requests and more time to focus on your job and the road
A Smart Material Management Solution
Track muck piles from their point-of-origin (e.g. blasting area) all the way to their destination (e.g. crusher) in real-time!
Real-Time Ore Tracking Solution
Track all your muck piles anywhere, anytime in real-time to have greater confidence in efficient operation and accurate reports
Peytec also serves the following Industries
No more barcodes or other handheld scanners! Eliminate manual transactions by deploying Peytec's location-enabled real-time Smart Inventory Management System.
Track crop health and field around the clock reliably and cost-effectively and triggers real-time phone call, text, and email alerts in case of anomaly detection.
Track your shippment inside containers in more than 170 countries 24/7 through the comfort of your smart phones, tablets, and computers accurately and in real-time.